Skip to main content

Easy 10 minute Herb Chicken

Easy 10 minute Herb Chicken 


I happen to have found this recipe a long time ago it was a lot more complicated so I decided to cut a few corners.  This is the easiest chicken recipe I've ever made. With 7 ingredients and 10 minutes I don't think you can get easier than this. Enjoy! 

Ingredients:

1 table spoon of Parsley
1 table spoon of Basil 
1 table spoon of oregano 
1 lemon (optional)
Chicken breasts 
Olive oil
1 teaspoon of Salt

Other materials:

Plastic bag
Aluminum foil (optional)
Tongs/Fork 
Plate 

Method:

Step 1: Wash the chicken with cold water place on plate
Step 2: Squeeze lemon on chicken and set aside 
Step 3: Put one table spoon each of parsley, basil and oregano in plastic bag.
Step 4: Put chicken breasts in the bag with the herbs. 
Step 4: Shake the bag to cover/coat chicken breasts 
Step 6: drizzle olive oil on baking pan or dish 
Step 7: sprinkle salt over olive oil on baking pan.
Step: 8: place chicken on baking dish and bake at 360 for 10 minutes.

Enjoy! 


Tips:

*During baking time if possible flip chicken breasts after the first five minutes
*Aluminum foil can be used to save time when cleaning up it is not essential.
*You can leave chicken with herbs overnight so you can prepare this in advance and bake when ready.
*Lemon use is optional but it does add a slightly tangy flavor
*Any kind of salt is okay (I like to use mineral salt) 



Comments