Skip to main content

Flavored water Strawberry & Lemon

Flavored water Strawberry & Lemon


Ingredients: Strawberries 10, 1 Lemon
Materials: Water canister, knife

Step 1: Slice lemon as thin as possible and try to remove all seeds
Step 2: Place lemons inside water canister 
Step 3: Pop in strawberries
Step 4: Fill with water 
Step 5: Chill & serve 



You can make tons of flavor combinations as I try them I'll post them. I personally love this combo! 

Enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Punch

Apple Punch Here is one of my favorite combinations apple and tequila it may sound strange but trust me its delicious. Here's how to make it... Ingredients 10 oz of tequila (dark) 1 bottle of apple juice around 1 liter 1 16 oz bottle of soda water or ginger ale  1 apple  Method Step 1: core and peel the apple and chop into small pieces put in punch bowl Step 2: pour apple juice, tequila and top with soda water Step 3: mix with a large spoon Enjoy!  Tips *If you are not a fan of tequila, vodka can be used instead but use a little less because vodka has a stronger taste  *You can add a few spoons of brown sugar to it if it's too strong or add more apple juice  *You can garnish with apple slices on each glass 

Thank You!

Hey guys, Just saw that this little blog has reached close to 1000 views. I'm really excited you all found time to visit this blog. A lot has been going on in my life. I moved to Australia and now trying to manage two blogs this one and my http://cancookncraft.weebly.com/. I'm dealing with the ins and outs of everyday life and trying to study, maintain a house and myself. It's been one crazy year so far, I'm also getting used to the metric system and everything being backwards. In the coming months I'll post more to this blog my main blog will be the weebly blog because it allows me more structure for my blog. I hope you guys check that one out as well. I'd be happy to hear from some of you. What are your thoughts I see the views but no comments. Thanks again, CC

Halloween movie list

Halloween movie list As all hallows eve approaches we all want to be a little scared here are some movies both kid approved and those that shouldn't be watched by kids you can find lots of sites to download movies or even rent them... Kid approved  *It's the great pumpkin Charlie brown  *Monster's INC  *Casper  *The nightmare before Christmas (My personal favorite) *Monster House  *Coraline   *Beetlejuice *Hocus pocus  Halloween movies for mature audiences  *The Exorcist  *Damien the Omen  *Chucky Child's play *The Shining  *House of 1000 corpses  *Sleepy Hallow *Halloween (1978) *The Amityville Horror (1979) *Pet Sematary (1989)